Friday, February 3, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon




#WWReadathon

The Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the weekend of February 3-5 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! There will be all kinds of challenges, and just all around fun.  Visit The Wicked Winter Read-A-Thon post for more information.


I really have some books I need to get done, and of course I have those that I just really, really want to read, but never seem to have time.  I am going to take time this weekend.  I just started a book last night:  Across the Universe by Beth Revis.  So, I hope to finish that one.  Then there is one for review:  Ties to the Blood Moon by Robin P. Waldrop & it sounds great!  Finally - if I get enough time, I'd like to start reading Undertow by Callie Kingston - this is another one for review, but also one that I am so excited to read.

Come join in on the fun!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Your picks look gr8 for the WWR. I hope I can get through at least 1 of mine! lol..
    new follower via gfc
    WW Read-a-Thon Books&Beyond

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...