Friday, February 3, 2012

The Net Galley Challenge

Do you read books from NetGalley?  I know a lot of us do.  I'm sure there are many of us, who have several books from NetGalley in our libraries!!!!


When I saw this challenge post on Live De Amour, I knew it was one for me! I am a proud reader of NetGalley books!!!!


Here are the levels in the challenge:
  • 1-5 books-Puny Reader
  • 5-15 books-Only Read When Necessary
  • 16-25-Average Net Gallery Reader
  • 26-50-Might Have A Problem
  • 51-75-Getting Addicted
  • 75 or More-You Need Help and Your An Addict
I read 3 NetGalley books in January.  So, I think I will shoot for at least the "Might Have a Problem" level (attempting to read approximately 3 a month).  I believe I can handle that much.  Do I have a problem - you betcha!!!  I love to read, and NetGalley is just another great source to feed my addiction - reading.  In exchange I review those books - what a great trade-off!! - We both help each other!!!

If you want to get in on this one, check out the post on Live De Amour:  NetGalley Challenge

Red House Books also has a NetGalley Challenge Posted.  They have 4 levels:



Blue Star - read 1-10 NetGalley Books in 2012

Green Star - read 11-20 NetGalley Books in 2012

Red Star - read 21-30 NetGalley Books in 2012

Gold Star - read 30+ NetGalley Books in 2012

So, in going with the 3 a month that I decided above, that will put in in Gold Star level!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in this challenge. Old follower. Trying to find a way to include a sign up for it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...