Monday, January 2, 2012

Newberry Challenge - Stress Free!!!

OK, another challenge I am going to partake in - The Newberry Challenge.

I know, one should be enough - that's what I thought until I looked at this one!

This challenge is to read all the Newberry Medal winners from 11922 through the present in chronological order.  Lots of books right?  Well, it is stress free - this one does not have to be completed by the end of 2012 - but started!  I can take as long as I want. This is one challenge that I have actually wanted to do in the past, but never made myself do it.  After getting the Classic Double Challenge under my belt, I am going to begin this one.  I think I will throw a Newberry Medal book in every now and then so I can check them off.  Simple!!!!!

If you want more details on this one, check out the website:  Newberry Medal Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...