The idea with this challenge - the Standalone Reading Challenge - is to read 15 young-adult stand-one books. What is a stand-alone book? These are books that are not part of a series. I do like series books, but stand-alones are fine by me too!
They provided a list of books to pick from on Goodreads - Standalone book list. If you haven't checked out Goodreads, you really should, it is a great place to get book reviews and to give them (but that is another blog post down the road).
The 15 I picked from the list (tentative mine you!) are as follows:
- Fracture by Megan Miranda
- Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
- Above by Leah Bobet
- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
- Touched by Cyn Balog
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- Trafficked by Kim Purcell
- Forbidden by Syrie James
- Irises by Francisco X. Stork
- One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
- Cracked by K.M. Walton
- Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
I'm looking forward to my challenges. Here's to a great year of reading!!!!