Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon Progress (2)

Much better day yesterday & so far today with my progress in the Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon.  I spent the day off and on reading yesterday - only pausing to give my eyes a rest!!!  

I finished my first book:  Across the Universe by Beth Revis (398 pages), and am now halfway through my second book - Ties to the Blood Moon (? pages -Words: 95457)  by Robin P. Waldrop.  I hope to finish this one today.  I'm really enjoying it, but my eyes are going crazy!!!!


I took part in 2 challenges:   Fight for Survival hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle FeverWintry Sentences hosted by Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf.  




I am so glad I signed up to take part in the Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon.  This is fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...