Friday, January 6, 2012

New Author Challenge 2012

Finding new authors to me shouldn't be too hard.  I do have favorites that I read over and over, but I am always finding authors that do not ever remember reading.  I don't think it will be too much of a challenge to find new authors to me, but you never know.  If I get stuck wanting to read specific books, they just might be the same author.  So to help me along, I am signing up for the New Author Challenge.  


This challenge is not to be confused with a debut author challenge, although they can be the same.  However, there are many authors that are not debuting this year that I have never read.  


This challenge has 3 levels.  You can choose to read 15, 25, or 50 new authors.  I will only be signing up for 15 books.  I know I will hit more, but I think I will start small.  


Want some suggestions for Authors:  Author websites


To read more about this challenge visit:  New Author Challenge 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...