Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

Another Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!


This challenge is what my 2012 reading goal is all about.  I probably only read a handful of books in 2011, so this challenge will not be too difficult for me this year.  It is not something that is really - in addition to - the other challenges, other than a name really.  Just completing the other challenges will put in above last year as it is.  So this challenge should be wrapped up pretty quick this year. 


There are 4 levels to this challenge:

  1. Getting my heart rate up - read 1-5 more books
  2. Out of breat - read 6-10 more books
  3. Breaking a sweat - read 11-15 more books
  4. I'm on fire! - read 16+ more books
My goal is "Out of Breath".  I think I can manage 6 - 10 more since I didn't read much last year.  



 I am keeping track of books read on Goodreads, so that I have an accurate accounting of my reading.  I can't wait to see what my tally is in December.  


If you want to outdo yourself in 2012, join the challenge yourself!!!
2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...