Friday, May 11, 2012

Freebie Friday - Red Fox by Karina Halle

Recently I reviewed Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) by Karina Halle.  It is a fabulous book of paranormal activity.
Today I while exploring for free kindle downloads, I ran across Red Fox (Experiment in Terror #2).  I could not believe my eyes.  I so loved Darkhouse, and am very excited to now read Red Fox.  This was truly like finding a pot of gold this morning!!!!
To make things even better, while preparing this post, I found out that Darkhouse is also free right now.  So, click on one of the widget to go get yours!!!!


While book #2.5 The Benson,  #3 Dead Sky Morning, #4 Lying Season and are not free, I have included them in the widget so you can grab those if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...