Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 14

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine. The idea for this topic is to "spotlight" a book that we are waiting on. 

This week, I am waiting on: 
Oldsoul by Dan Haring
Publisher:  Pendrell Publishing
Expected Publication Date:  April 24th 2012
Blurb:  Jason Gouvas doesn’t want to believe he has special abilities or that he's an Oldsoul-- a vessel for the souls of people who have passed away, but the dead girl in his mind can be very persuasive. 


Her name is Erin, and through her Jason is able to access the knowledge and skills of the souls within him. And with a group of power-hungry immortals bent on destroying the Oldsouls and overthrowing humanity, he's going to need them all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so very excited about this book! Actually, I'm giving it away this month, too. :D

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! and he's a really nice person, too!

    Stop by my WOW post?? I have a few picks this week!
    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this one before but I do like the sound of the book summary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just popping in... Haven't heard of this book before but, it sounds interesting.

    I'm also your newest follower :) Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heead of this book but the cover looks amazing! Nice pick Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...