Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Unsinkable (Books From A to Z)

Like many people, I have a fond fascination with all things Titanic.  It's hard to believe that it has been 100 years since it's sinking.  What a tragic event.  There are so many stories out there surrounding this event.  I know that I collect and read all I can on the subject.  This one will definitely be part of my collection.


I think what draws me to this one is the added intrigue of a murder.  What do you think?
Book Synopsis:  A DOOMED VOYAGE


April 14th 1912. The maiden voyage of the world's most luxurious passenger liner, Titanic. 


A DARK PAST


Each passenger has their own reason to make the crossing, but for former Special Branch police officer Arthur Beck it is the only way he can escape the demons of his past. 


Also on board is Martha Heaton, a female journalist sent to cover the great ship's journey and prove herself as a serious reporter. 


A FEARFUL ENCOUNTER


As the huge ship nears the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, Beck and Martha are closing in on a murderous criminal. But, with time running out, they must stop him - before it's too late...
I couldn't find any information on the author, so I thought I'd share some other Titanic titles.  Obviously there are tons of them, but here is a good selection to start with:


The Girl Who Came Home
Destined
Promise Me This
Fateful
By the Light of the Silvery Moon
Distant Waves
The Dressmaker
Hearts That Survive: A Novel of the Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...