Since starting my blog, I have not had many interview posts yet, but I am adding them in as often as I can. Sometimes they come in the traditional interview format, but they might also come in the way of a guest post. I know - maybe you don't think they are the same thing. But hey - I am still learning something more about the thoughts and insights of that author through that guest post.
Some interviews / guest posts that I have hosted:
- The Universal Mirror–Character Interview with Quentin
- Interview with Shanna Gekko Author of Skin Deep
- Mrs. Tuesday's Departure - Author Interview & Giveaway
- Lightning Tree by Sarah Dunster: Guest Post - The Evolution of Electronic Media and the Book Market
- Blog Tour Guest Post: C. Bailey Sims - Author of Candlewax
What are your thoughts on interview posts? Are they something you like to read, or do you skip over them?