Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Interviews

When blog hopping, I enjoy stopping and reading interviews.  I like the personal touch it gives to the post.  Book blogs offer a lot of author interviews.  It is so much fun to get to know the author better.  Often times, I might not even remember the name of the author of the book I am reading, however, if I have read, an interview from that author, I can make some personal connection that will provide a recall of who that author is.


Since starting my blog, I have not had many interview posts yet, but I am adding them in as often as I can.  Sometimes they come in the traditional interview format, but they might also come in the way of a guest post.  I know - maybe you don't think they are the same thing.  But hey - I am still learning something more about the thoughts and insights of that author through that guest post.  


Some interviews / guest posts that I have hosted:
What are your thoughts on interview posts?  Are they something you like to read, or do you skip over them?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely this is

    do check out my letters at GAC a-z too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy interviews too. In fact i have one featured on my blog every wednesday:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...