Saturday, March 10, 2012

Something Fun - How Fast Can You Read?

While Blog Hopping today, I ran across a fun post.  Lori @ Lori's Reading Corner shared a great feature on the Staples website called "What Speed Do You Read?"


I read at 291 words per minute - 16% higher than the national average.  I of course was trying to read as fast as I could, not at a comfortable pace like I would if I were reading a good book. Although, I was impressed that I did answer all 3 of the comprehension questions at the end correctly.  According to them, if I read at that pace when reading War and Peace, I could read it in 33 hours and 38 minutes.  I could not imagine.


Are you interested in finding out your reading speed?  You know you want to, it's fun!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...