Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bloggiesta Next Weekend!!!!


Mark your calendars - March 30, 31 and April 1, 2012 - This is the time to get your blog in order!!!

So, I've been thinking about what I need to do to get my blog in order - what am I gonna do next weekend?  I've had a few ideas, and thought I'd share some.

  1. I need to clean up my sidebars - get rid of old buttons and also organize the ones I keep.
  2. I need to make sure I have appropriate tags on all my posts.  Since I have only been doing this for about 3 months, that should not be too awfully bad right now.
  3. Pre-write and schedule some posts.
  4. Create templates for future posts.
  5. Update my list of reviews.
  6. Get my challenge updates page created and up to date.
There are so many other things I want to do, but I figure if I get these done, I will be good to go for a while!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...