Sunday, February 26, 2012

On My Wishlist #7


On My Wishlist is a weekly meme brought to us by Book Chick City. Each Saturday I will post a book from my every growing to-read list that I still need to buy and dig into. 

This week, on my wishlist I have:



Life is But a Dream by Brian James
Expected Publication:  March 27th 2012


Summary:  Sabrina, an artist, is diagnosed with schizophrenia, and her parents check her into the Wellness Center. There she meets Alec, who is convinced that it's the world that's crazy, not them. But when Alex starts to convince Sabrina that her treatment will wipe out everything that makes her creative, she worries she'll lose hold of her dreams and herself.


Share the link to your Wishlist in the comments below so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...