Friday, February 24, 2012

GoodReads Catch-Up Read-a-Thon

I love read-a-thons!  I have actually only participated in one so far this year, but had a blast.  I ran across this read-a-thon while catching up on blog posts, and was pumped!  It came at a great time!
So far I am 3 books ahead on my Goodreads goal of 100 books.  I have finished 17 books so far this year.  Although I am ahead, I don't want to see myself fall behind, so I need to get myself far enough ahead, and what better time than to hit this read-a-thon hard and starting out with the weekend!!!  This read-a-thon actually runs from February 24 - March 1, 2012, so it is a good amount of time to get something done.


My goal for this read-a-thon is 3 books - finish the one I am reading plus 2 more:
  1. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys 
  2. Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen
  3. Blood Oath by T.L. Clarke
Come join in on the fun.  There will be mini-challenges throughout the week  and you can enjoy some alone time with a great book - or several!


Visit Once Upon a Chapter to find out more about it and to sign up! 
 (You can  click on the image above or the button to the right.)


Updates:
Friday, Feb. 24:
  • Reading Between Shades of Gray.
Saturday, Feb. 25:  
  • Finished Between Shades of Gray.
Sunday, Feb. 26:  
  • Started reading Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen.  
  • Reviewed Between Shades of Gray
  • Started reading Raw Blue by Kristy Eagar
Monday, Feb 27:
  • Completed 21% Caller ID
  • Read 68 pages Raw Blue
Tuesday, Feb. 28



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...