So far I am 3 books ahead on my Goodreads goal of 100 books. I have finished 17 books so far this year. Although I am ahead, I don't want to see myself fall behind, so I need to get myself far enough ahead, and what better time than to hit this read-a-thon hard and starting out with the weekend!!! This read-a-thon actually runs from February 24 - March 1, 2012, so it is a good amount of time to get something done.
My goal for this read-a-thon is 3 books - finish the one I am reading plus 2 more:
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen
- Blood Oath by T.L. Clarke
Visit Once Upon a Chapter to find out more about it and to sign up!
(You can click on the image above or the button to the right.)
Friday, Feb. 24:
- Reading Between Shades of Gray.
Saturday, Feb. 25:
- Finished Between Shades of Gray.
Sunday, Feb. 26:
- Started reading Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen.
- Reviewed Between Shades of Gray
- Started reading Raw Blue by Kristy Eagar
Monday, Feb 27:
- Completed 21% Caller ID
- Read 68 pages Raw Blue
Tuesday, Feb. 28