Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time Travel Reading Challenge 2012

What a wonderful topic for a challenge.  And, what makes it even better is that I have read a few books already this year with just this topic - time travel. 

This challenge is hosted by Library of Clean Reads.  For this challenge, you must read books on the topic of time travel and commit to a number of books to read.  There are 4 levels to this challenge:

    1. Surprise Trip: 1 to 3 time travel books.
    2. Great Adventure: 4 to 6 time travel books.
    3. Fantastic Journey: 7 to 9 time travel books
    4. Mind-boggling Voyage: 10 to 12 time travel books.
    Since I have already read 3 books on this topic, I will select level 2 - Great Adventure and at least read 3 more.  This is a fun & fascinating topic that has always interested me.  Library of Clean Reads already has a great list of books if you do not know where to start.

    If you want in on this challenge or just want some more information, check it out:

    3 comments:

    1. Hi Sara,
      Thanks for joining me on my challenge! I see you really like time travel as you've already read three books. You're welcome to link the reviews of these books on the Time Travel Review Page here: http://libraryofcleanreads.blogspot.com/2011/12/time-travel-reading-challenge-2012-link.html
      I look forward to reading more of your reviews.
      Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What an awesome challenge! My book CLOCKWISE is (clean) time travel, if anyone is interested.

      A teen time traveler accidentally takes her secret crush back in time. Awkward.

      Here is the goodreads link:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13011828-clockwise


      I absolutely loved When you Reach Me. Brilliant.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Checking it out now. Looks like a good one. Thanks for the heads up!!

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...