Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Horror/Thriller Reading Challenge

This challenge first captured my eye because of the button/image - isn't it creepy!!!!!  I do like to read the occasional horror/thriller book - I am a Stephen King fanatic.  This challenge just seemed like too much fun.  


The Horror/Thriller Challenge is hosted by Sweeping Me.  There are 5 levels to the challenge:

  1. Carousel - 1-10 books
  2. Ferris Wheel - 11-20 books
  3. Roller Coaster - 21-30 books
  4. Fortune Teller - 31-40 books
  5. Haunted House Master - 41-50 books


I am going to go with the Carousel level and challenge myself to read around 10 books.  

You've got to join in on the fun.  Visit   2012 Horror/Thriller Reading Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day to start the challenge!! =)

    I will be in contact as we go.

    Happy Reading!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...