Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Historical Fiction Challenge 2012

Historical fiction - my all-time favorite genre!  And, guess what, another challenge to match:  The Historical Fiction Challenge 2012 is right up my alley.  I am going to play it safe though when I commit to the number of books I am reading for this challenge, as I want to stretch myself with various new genres this year.

There are 5 levels to this challenge:

  1. Severe Bookaholism:  20 books
  2. Undoubtedly Obsessed:  15 books
  3. Struggling the Addiction:  10 books
  4. Daring & Curious:  5 books
  5. Out of My Comfort Zone:  2 books
My commitment is to 2 books for now.  It is not out of my comfort zone, but the other genres I want to read this year are.  

For more info or to sign up:  Historical Fiction Challenge 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...