Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 YA Contemporary Challenge!

YA Contemporary fiction is something that I read off and on.  I think this will be a great addition to my dozen or so challenges that I have signed up for.  I am already reading one novel to add to this one:  Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker.  


The YA Contemporary Challenge has three levels:

              1. 5 books
              2. 10 books
              3. 15 books
I am going to shoot for midway and say level 2 - 10 books.  I think I can hit that mark easily.

  1. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?
  10. ?

You can read any YA Contemporary novel that is published in 2012 - and they must be read in 2012.  They provide a list (in spreadsheet form and also on Goodreads) on the challenge page, so you can go check it out for and idea of books to read.

If this sounds interesting to you, visit Katie's Book Blog and check out the details:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...