Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Been a While!

Wow!  Has it really been since the end of July since I last posted?  All I can say is - I'm glad to be back!!

I moved to a new job - hired in mid July as a 3rd grade teacher.  I had been an inclusive special education teacher for the past 8 years.  I did not realize just what a change it would be.  It has been very time consuming!  And - I love it!!!  I love my 20 kids too!!!

Anyway, I am looking forward to posting again.  I will be taking part in some wonderful book tours from Cedar Fort.  I have fallen in love with each and every book I have read from this publisher!  They sure know how to pick their authors and books!!! 

The first title I will be reviewing is The Unlikely Gift of Treasure Blume by  Lisa Rumsey Harris.  


Click on the banner to find out more!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...