Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naked - Elephant Trunk - Gossip!!! What do you think??


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by Cambria @ CambriaHebert.com.
Each week there will be a new question to answer and share.  This is a great way for bloggers to get to know one another.

This week's questions - something fun
 Would you rather go about your normal day naked or fall asleep for a year?

My Answer: I'd hate to miss out on a year, so if push came to shove and I had to pick one, I'd go around naked for a day!  I could deal with it, but I am not sure how everyone else would.  Considering I am a teacher, I'd hope this happened in the summer!!!!  

Would you rather be gossipped about or never talked about at all?

My Answer:  I would prefer to be gossiped about - at least I have done something to get noticed!!  Thinking about the first question, I am sure that would give people something to gossip about for many years to come!!!

Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck?

My Answer:  I think it would be better with an elephant trunk.  I want to be able to fit into the traditional houses and buildings, and with a long neck that could be difficult.  Wow!  what would a person do in a car with a giraffe neck?  They'd almost have to drive a convertible wouldn't they?  

These were quite interesting questions to ponder!!!  I'd love to hear everyone else's responses!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...