Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Must Reads


Tell Me Something Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by Cambria @ CambriaHebert.com.
Each week there will be a new question to answer and share.  This is a great way for bloggers to get to know one another.

This week's question: 
What is your list for Must-Read this summer?

My list consists of books both for review, as well as those I just want to read!!!
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Grace by T. Greenwood
Frost (Frost #1) by Kate Avery Ellison
The Orphan Master's Son by Adam Johnson
Beneath the Slashings by Michelle Isenhoff 

What are you reading this summer????

6 comments:

  1. Great choices! Wow, I am going to have to add a few of those to my list... some of these I haven't even heard if before. I definitely want to check out Blood Oath and Fractured Light!
    thanks for pointing out some great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Metal Thunder seems to stand out for me on this list, some very interesting titles on here! Can't wait to catch the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great choices. I haven't heard of any of these titles before, but they all look so interesting. Thanks for adding to my TBR pile! LOL Can't wait to read some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put the Queen's Vow in an upcoming Friday .forecast post it looks great, I recently won a copy of Fakry Thunder and have been wanting to check it out as well. There are some new ones on here that I need to research like Beneath the Slashings. I am headed to GR to check out some of these titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool choice, Sara! They look good, I might add them to my list. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a review of Fairy Thunder this week and I can't wait to read it also. I just bought Open Minds and it is now in the pile. I'll have to check the rest out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...