Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Action/Adventure vs. Romance


Meme hosted by Lauren @ Epilogue Reviews

Today's Question: 
Action/Adventure vs. Romance (if the story only has one)

My Answer:  When I first saw this question, I immediately went toward romance.  But, after giving it some thought, I think it depends on the mood I'm in.  For all accounts and purposes, I love a good romance.  However, sometimes I need something with a little more meat/substance to it.  So, I guess it all depends on the book and author too.  

My favorite romance is historical romance.  But if it were just a general romance, I would be reading it when I just needed to relax and escape.  Otherwise, I think I'd want some action/adventure thrown in.  

I am such an eclectic reader, that I have to switch it up some from time to time.  Wherever my mood takes me that day is where I am headed!!!

How do you weigh in?  Do you prefer action/adventure or romance (if the story only has one)?

1 comment:

  1. It does really depend on my mood... but usually action/adventure takes the lead for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...