Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we are given a new theme in which to post a top ten list.
This week's top ten: Authors I'd Like to See on a Reality Show. This one was a fun topic to think about. So many great choices. My problem was limiting them!!!
- Stephen King - How could I not want to see Stephen King on a reality show - heck, he could create one - "who could survive one of his books?" If I had to put him on one that already exists - I'm thinking Face Off.
- Gary Paulsen - the king of survival. He would be ideal for any survival based reality show or even Amazing Race - again, his books themselves lend themselves to a reality based setting and could be a reality show on their own.
- J. K. Rowling - Wouldn't it be cool to see a reality show based on magic? - OK, so that is not possible. I'd love to see if she could use her creative juices to survive any of the current or past reality shows.
- Stephenie Meyer - I'd love to see her participate in any of the paranormal reality shows - Are those really "reality" though! No, really, I love Ghost Hunters.
- Karina Halle - another paranormal genius!! I'd love to see her survive her own "Experiment in Terror".
- Beth Revis - her books are based on science fiction
- Meg Cabot - "Princess Diaries", "Size 12 is Not Fat". Couldn't she be fun on one of the bridal shows? How about Fashion Star?
- Ally Condie - What do you think - a match making show?
- Sarah Dessen - She just speaks reality. Something real contemporary like Real Housewives or Dancing With the Stars, but maybe she could be a fun challenge for those on Survivor too.
- Suzanne Collins - OK, tell me you didn't think of her!!! Heck, isn't that what her book is all about. I wonder how she would survive her own Hunger Games? With a mind like hers, surely she could play it out in reality.
I'd love to see your list. Share below so I can stop by!!!