Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 14


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  •  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"Curse that foul species, why must I appear?  And of all the absurdities that they must make it on a full moon!  This is not a good time to be away from the nest. . . but at least tonight I think I can pull it off.

----------The Rifts of Rime by Steven L. Peck

7 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser! It sounds like it is written in a classic fairy tale style. I hope you are enjoying it. My teaser is from Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this has my interest piqued. Awesome

    Thanks for stopping by my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds intriguing and adventurous.

    Thanks for stopping by. Wish you were going to hear John Irving, too. I will report back on what he talks about. A Prayer for Owen Meany is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting teaser! I haven't heard of The Rifts of Rime before so thanks for sharing:)
    Also thanks for dropping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to say that to my younger brothers -- Curse you foul species !...or maybe I'll just tell them about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing this one has talking animals? Not necessarily my cup of tea, but I am curious to see why he/she thinks they can pull it off. Nice teaser.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sound very shakespeareish. Pretty interesting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...