Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday 13



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB @Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  •  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser:

"She knew the source of her fatigue, nausea, and cramping.  She knew the exact source of her pain."

-------------Streamline by Jennifer Lane

7 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser although not heard of the book hope your enjoying it. Thanks fr stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can guess. Wonder if I am guessing right. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! That is definitely one intriguing teaser! I've got a friend who's reading this one, or just read it, not sure. Sounds great, though.

    Thanks for stopping by my teaser. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love that cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome cover! Really cool teaser too.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I haven’t read this one before, but I’m definitely checking it out now! Thank you so much for sharing and adding to my TBR pile! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-unraveling-by-elizabeth.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser - want to know what's causing her pain! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...