Wednesday, March 14, 2012

W.....W.....W...... Wednesday (10)


W....W....W.... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer 3 questions in a blog post:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
 
 
 



What are you currently reading?  Right now I am reading Emerald City by Alicia K. Leppert.  I am reading this one for a book blog tour - my stop is this Saturday, March 17 - St. Patrick's Day.  Great title for St. Patrick's Day, don't you think?  Make sure you stop by to learn more about the book.


What did you recently finish reading?  I just finished reading  Lightning Tree by Sarah Dunster.  I participated in a book blog tour for this title as well (Cedar Fort is a wonderful publisher that holds many blog tours for some awesome books).   For my stop, I had a guest post from Sarah Dunster - check it out here.


What do you think you will read next?  I will be reading The Rock of Ivanore by Laurisa White Reyes.  This one is a middle grade novel.  Being a middle school teacher, I love to find books that are on that level and throw them in my reading pile, so that I can find some new ones to offer my students.  I am really looking forward to this one.  I hope to have a review up on day next week.






Share your W..W..W..Wednesday link below in the comments, & I will be sure to stop by.  I'm always looking for more titles.  

7 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Here's my WWW :)

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/0...

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL wonderful title for St. Patrick's day :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh some great books here I need to check out :) Here's my WWW http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOH Emerald City! THIS book looks good, adding it to my wishlist! Will check the tour out too! Here is mine WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize you teach middle school - I used to as well! I do enjoy a good middle grade book, especially anything by the fantastic Wendy Mass.

    My post is here: http://indiesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/03/w-w-w-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...