Mark your calendars - March 30, 31 and April 1, 2012 - This is the time to get your blog in order!!!
Do you have some cleaning up and organizing that you have wanted to get done on your blog? Are there those pesky tasks that you have put off for another day? - Those things you've been telling yourself you will get to but never do?
Well, Bloggiesta is the time to accomplish all of these tasks. You can set aside these three days and join others with a huge blog clean-up.
Danielle of There's A Book explains just what Bloggiesta is: "In short, it’s a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing."
What to expect if you sign up:
- spending time (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog;
- creating a to do list and share it on your blog, linking up with other participants;
- participating in some fun mini challenges & learn something new;
- connecting with other participants through blog hopping & twitter;
- making new blogging friends;
- coming away at the end of the three days with a spruced-up blog!
So, you say you're going to sign up!