Sunday, February 19, 2012

On My Wishlist #6



On My Wishlist is a weekly meme brought to us by Book Chick City. Each Saturday I will post a book from my every growing to-read list that I still need to buy and dig into.


This week, on my wishlist I have:  


The Girls of No Return by Erin Saldin


Summary:  Erin Saldin's The Girls of No Return is a lacerating young adult debut about girls, knives, and redemption. The Alice Marshall School, set within a glorious 2-million acre wilderness area, is a place where teenage girls are sent to escape their histories and themselves. Lida Wallace has tried to negate herself in every way possible. At Alice Marshall, she meets Elsa Boone, Jules, and Gia Longchamps, whose glamour entrances the entire camp. As the girls prepare for a wilderness trek, Lida is both thrilled and terrified to be chosen as Gia's friend. Everyone has their secrets – the “Things” they try to protect; and when those come out, the knives do as well.

---- Doesn't this sound a little enchanting?  Intriguing?  Mysterious? 

Share your link to your Wishlist so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...