Wednesday, January 18, 2012

W...W...W... Wednesday (2)

W....W....W.... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.  To take part in this feature, you answer 3 questions in a blog post:



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading?  I have just started reading Running Wide Open by Lisa Nowak.  I am a big NASCAR fan, so this title and book cover caught my attention.  I am not that far into it, but like what I have read so far.














  What did you recently finish reading?  I just finished The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges.  I must say that this is by far my favorite book so far in 2012.  There is so much wrapped up into this book that my mind is still spinning & needing more.  I am anxiously waiting for book 2.  














What do you think you'll read next?  Good question.  I think I will read Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims.  This is another one that the cover attracted my attention, and then the summary caught me.  The first part of the summary of Goodreads:  An Ancient Prophecy. A Powerful Relic. An Insatiable Evil. When all three converge, the fate of every living thing will be in peril. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...