Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish.  Each week we are given a new theme in which to post a top ten list.   


My Top Ten Books To Save If Her House Were Abducted By Aliens (or any other disaster struck)!  
Really?  I can't take them all with me?  You've got to be kidding!!!!

  1. my Bible
  2. Love you Forever by Robert N. Munsch - my favorite book to share with my kids & grandkids
  3. Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
  4. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  6. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchellby 
  7. Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
  8. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  9. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
  10. Undertow by Callie Kingston
Really - I'd grab my iPad - it has all of these an more!  

1 comment:

  1. Great choices.i love how Harry Potter is on a lot of list.Heres my Top Ten http://booknerdrambling.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-ten-books-to-save-if-her-house-were.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...